Welcome to the Hudson Bay Mountain Chalet!
Located in beautiful Smithers, BC, this mountain chalet is bright and comfortable providing on-mountain accommodation. The chalet has everything you need for an enjoyable vacation and is ideally suited for families, friends, retreats or workshops. If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday for the whole family, this chalet is for you.
Welcome To Smithers!
Ski-in / Ski-out Access
Fully Stocked for all your needs
Fun for all seasons
Stunning Mountain Views
For all your needs
The chalet has all the amenities of home with a few special extras:
- Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances (dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, microwave, blender, toaster, large 6.5 quart slow cooker)
- Three piece bathroom with fresh towls & locally made soap
- Fresh linen and hypoallergenic bedding
- Sleeps up to 10 people comfortably
- Large woodstove (split wood supplied)
- Garbage & recycling
- Fresh drinking water
- Full entertainment system with DVD, surround and 36″ LCD TV
- Outdoor BBQ on the sundeck
- Sleds for tobagganing
- Cards & games
- Main Floor – Queen bed (own room), Triple bunk (own room)
- Loft – Queen bed, bunks, and double pull out bed
Fun for the whole family
Whether you’re planning your vacation in the spring, summer, fall or winter, Smithers is a four season recreation paradise. Spend your days on Hudson Bay Mountain or mix it up exploring the endless activities in the Bulkley Valley.
- Ski Hudson Bay Mountain
- Snowshoe or ski tour Crater Lake
- Ski the run to town
- Cross country ski at the Bulkley Valley Nordic Center
- Fish for trout at McDonald, Dennis or Hankin Lake
- Hike to the peak of Hudson Bay Mountain or Crater Lake
- Go downhill mountain biking
- View or photograph wildlife & spectacular wildflowers
Rental rates are based on the number of guests staying at the chalet (sleeps up to 10). There is a minimum charge of $600/night + tax and a 3 night minimum for all bookings. For stays in March and over the Christmas holiday season there is a 5 night minimum.
$120/adult per night
$100/child under 12 yrs per night
Reservations can be made via phone or email. As weekends fill up quickly, a deposit and completed booking form is required in order to confirm the reservation. Once the reservation is confirmed, a rental agreement is sent for your review. All guests receive a full check-in and orientation upon arrival.