Welcome to the Eddy Park Lodge!
Located in the beautiful village of Telkwa, BC, we offer six self-contained furnished guest suites. All of our suites include fully equipped kitchenettes, LCD flat screen televisions, queen size beds, and free wireless internet access.
Welcome To Telkwa!
A Historic Town with Easy River Access
In the heart of historic downtown Telkwa
Surrounded by natural scenery
Access to the Bulkley River
Minutes away from shops & restaurants
- Located on Yellowhead Highway 16.
- 1 km from the Telkwa boat launch onto the Bulkley River.
- Minutes from Tyhee Lake Provincial Park.
- 10 km from the community of Smithers, BC.
- Easy drive to Smithers Regional Airport, Hudson Bay Mountain Ski Resort, and a variety of outdoor recreation amenities in the Bulkley Valley.
Rooms & Amenities
All guest rooms are equipped with the following amenities and accessible from the ground floor:
- Clean and comfortable rooms with modern furnishings
- Fully stocked kitchens with a fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and kettle
- LCD flat screen televisions
- Free wireless internet
- 24 hour automated check-in
- 100% non-smoking
- Ground floor access
Studio Suite: Open concept kitchen and queen bed with a 3-piece bathroom.
One Bedroom Suite: Separate bedroom with a queen bed, living room, and full bathroom.
Weekly and monthly rates available.
Call or email us for rates on short term stay pricing options. email@example.com 250.877.2561
Reservations can be made via phone or email. All reservations require a 50% security deposit to confirm the booking.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Getting to Telkwa, BC
Driving (Yellowhead Highway 16)